The following is a list of projects that integrate with WP-CLI in some form. For installable WP-CLI packages, please see the package index.
The following table is an alphabetical list of known commands defined in WordPress plugins:
If you implement a WP-CLI command in one of your plugins, please list it here.
- Chef WP-CLI - WP provisioning using Chef
- node-wp-cli - Node JS wrapper for WP-CLI
- Puppet WP-CLI - WP provisioning using Puppet
- wpcli gem - run WP-CLI commands from Ruby
- wplib - shell scripts for managing multiple sites
- wpcli helpers - a bundle of time saver aliases and functions for the shell
- cPanel-wp-management - shell scripts designed to loop through all accounts on cPanel servers
- Plesk WordPress Toolkit - WordPress installations management UI backed by WP-CLI
- Vim - https://github.com/dsawardekar/wordpress.vim
- Netbeans - https://github.com/junichi11/netbeans-wordpress-plugin
- Netbeans - http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/46542/php-wordpress-blog-cms